Free Online-The Magic of Watercolour Introductory Workshop
Free Online The Magic of Watercolour Introductory Workshop by Chankerk.
Professional sharing of materials, basic techniques, art appreciation and fun exercise for your first watercolour step by step from Chankerk. Another My Art Space's Community engagement initiative to support all in Singapore.Brief outline of this workshop
- Intro of materials and equipment
- Basic techniques of paint application
- Art appreciation of masterpiece
- Step-by-step demo and completion of a simple still life painting.
- FEE: FREE
- WHEN: 10 Aug (Mon), 7:30pm-10:30pm.
- DURATION: 3hr
- WHERE: Online (Zoom) Video Conferencing
- INSTRUCTOR: Chankerk
Aged 16 and above. Limited seats, first come first served.What you need for this workshop:
- 3 A4 size watercolour cold pressed paper, weight 300g/sqm
- One 2B pencil, sharper, eraser(Preferably kneable eraser)
- Basic set of colors( if possible Burnt sienna, Yellow ochre, Viridian, Ultramarine, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red Light and Cadmium Yellow light)
- One size no.8 watercolour rounded brush. Hair length approximately 2.5cm.
- Kitchen Towel/Tissue paper
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
During the workshop, you may ask questions via chat. We cannot answer everyone individually due to the large number of participants. Real-time live demo and guidance will be given to randomly selected participants when possible. We seek your kind understanding on this issue.
To be notified of our upcoming events, you may join our facebook group Art Learning@My Art Space: https://www.facebook.com/groups/artlearningmyartspace
After the workshop, you may post you completed artworks on our facebook group Art Learning@My Art Space . Please hashtag your work #MASwatercolour. We will be pleased to comment your artworks as we can.
Chankerk has been a full-time professional artist since 2005. Chairman of Sentosa Artists Village (2001-2004), Chairman of Art critique group, Two Right Feet(TRF) (2003-2008), Founder of My Art Space, Chankerk has hold 8 solo exhibitions and 19 years experience in conducting various painting, oversea art tour, art appreciation, creativity and team bonding workshops for all walks of life at Singapore Art Museum, Nanyang Academy of Fine Art and many many more....
This intensive involvement has enabled him to develop an unique and creative learning philosophy, which allows participants to easily understand in-depth and abstract concept of art without feeling puzzled. Chankerk has become mentor for many emerging artists in Singapore.
|Event Date||10 August 2020|
|Event End Date||10 August 2020|
|Cut off date||10 August 2020|