Painting Introductory Workshop
For Beginners of any level
One time workshop ideal for those that doubt they could ever draw or paint but think they might like to learn, or amateur artists who would like to revisit the solid foundations of painting.
- one 3 hours lesson available every week (Sun & Mon)
- choose oil or acrylic
- Understand creative perception through still life study
- Learn how artists paint with great ease!
- Comprehensive knowledge on painting materials and equipment, basic techniques and drawing
- Demonstration and step-by-step guidance
- Aged 14 and above
Best gateway for beginners
- For beginners who wish to build up solid watercolour foundation.
- Understand tools and materials.
- Learn how to apply washes, observe and mix colours.
- Discover the secret of how to create a fresh, spontaneous and luminous watercolour.
- Demonstrations will be given from time to time.
- Learn how to complete a painting step by step.
- 4 easy to understand tutored lessons conducted by professional artist.
- 2.5 hours each lesson.
- Class size 6-12.
- Aged 14 and above.
2 regular weekly 2.5hr lessons over 2 weeks.
Next Intake: 10 & 17 Sept (Tue), 10am-12:30pm
5 & 12 Sept (Thu), 7:30pm-10pm
*No replacement for miss of lesson. 5-day notice is needed for cancellation request. Excluding materials.
*T&Cs apply. Special Offer is valid for first 3 new registrants only. Limited seats for all offers. First come first served.